July 1, 2020
New Premium Videos Released On July 1, 2020!
Here’s a list of the new content:
- Aumanns Album was produced by Aumann Auctions for RFD-TV. Aumann takes you across the United States as they visit with collectors, get the history on unique pieces from our agriculture past and get an inside look at antique tractor auctions.
- Join us as Classic Tractor Fever goes “on the road” to the Case 175th Anniversary Celebration in Albert City, Iowa hosted by the Albert City Threshermen & Collectors Association.
- We’re on the road at Aumann Vintage Power’s Annual Pre-30 Auction where everything was built before 1930! We’ll get the story on a one of a kind “Fordsons” tractor, see a true “barn find” with a great collection of early brass era automobiles, visit with some classic crawler collectors, get highlights from the auction and find out what some of these early machines sold for. Hosted by Brian Baxter and shot on locations at the Aumann Auction Center in Nokomis, IL.
- Brian Baxter hosts this companion DVD to the 2016 Classic Garden Tractors Calendar. It features stories and owner interviews of classic garden tractors.
- We went back through our “RED” archives and pulled some of the most memorable stories plus added a few new, never seen features of the best of Red Power. This DVD is one of the longest we have ever produced with nearly two hours of Red Power.
- Brothers Randy and Rick Schoen collect and restore Allis-Chalmers tractors, an interest that goes all the way back their childhood. The Brothers each own several examples from the Allis-Chalmers line including this low production Asparagus B, a high-crop variation on the popular Model B tractor. The brothers share their passion and the history on this low production model.
- Nick Wink collects tractors built by the J. I. Case company, many of which are rare or experimental variations. Nick shared the story on one from his collection, an experimental Case 300.