In 2017 Classic Tractor Fever and Aumann Auctions created a joint partnership, which brought together the knowledge and resources of two of the most trusted names in vintage iron. The new shows are infused with knowledge and access that only Aumannʼs crew can bring. Through this new partnership weʼre able to tell more history, share more collector stories, produce “in the shop”, tips on tractor restorations and release online content to a new audience.
Aumann Auctions, Inc. was founded in 1962 and currently conducts over 120 auctions per year across the United States and Europe. Aumann Auctions holds many world records for auction prices, including most records set for vintage tractor and stationary engines.
Partnering with Aumann Auctions also allows new opportunities for advertisers and sponsors:
- Direct email marketing to 30,000+ classic tractor buyers, sellers, and enthusiasts.
- Direct mailings to 10,000+ nationwide classic tractor buyers and sellers.
- Branding included in all Aumann Auctions yearly marketing materials focused on antique tractor buyers ($100,000 spent annually).
- Brand exposure and links on Aumann Auctions website, averaging 70,000 unique viewers per month.
- Onsite branding at live national Aumann Auction events.