- Flitz Ceramic Sealant is a simple-to-use ceramic spray coating that gives virtually any surface a water-resistant, hard-shell finish. It’s long-lasting protection in an easy to apply spray!
- User-friendly ceramic coating that’s easy to apply
- Protects surfaces for up to one year
- Repels water and the elements
- User-friendly instant spray-on protection
- Covers up to 1,100 square feet
Flitz Ceramic Sealant sprays onto any surface with a simple squeeze of the trigger! With Flitz Ceramic Sealant, you’ll get the benefits of ceramic protection without the costs and headaches of traditionally applied ceramic coatings. A professional detailer is no longer necessary to give you long-lasting protection from anything mother nature dishes out. The advanced Flitz formula can be applied in minutes with no special training or equipment!
Protection That Lasts
Take look at your car’s finish under a microscope and it looks like forty miles of bad road. Those microscopic pits and crevices provide the perfect resting place for dirt, oils and every kind of airborne contaminant you can think of. Believe it or not, even slamming into microscopic particles at fifty-five miles an hour takes a toll on your car’s finish. No wonder your car gets dull and dingy! Flitz Ceramic Sealant allows you to add a super-slick, water-resistant second skin on top of your car’s finish so that it takes the beating instead of your paint. And with nothing to stick to, gunk and water slide right off!
The Power of Ceramic in a Spray-On Format
The versatility of Flitz Ceramic Sealant means great value for money too! Use it on virtually every hard surface except floors. (It’s way too slick for floors.) Granite, marble, glass, fiberglass, stainless steel, even the diamond plate toolbox in the bed of of a pickup will benefit from the additional protection of Flitz hydrophobic nano-ceramic technology! And it’s all backed by a 100% money-back guarantee!
- All Metals
- Clear Coats
- All Paints
- All Man-Made Hard Surfaces
Visit our blog post for the difference between wax and sealant.
- Spray On
- Immediately buff with a Flitz Microfiber Polishing Cloth. No need to let dry.
- For BEST RESULTS: Apply a second coat after 48 hours.